The sixteenth annual Sagebrush
Arts Fest, sponsored by the Pocatello Art Center, remains at
the Idaho State University campus. We are continuing to feature artists and
craftspeople from Southeast Idaho and the Intermountain West, as well as
children's art activities, a variety of entertainment, and food.
- Saturday, August 26th, 10am-7pm
- Sunday, August 27th, 10am - 5pm
- Idaho State University campus off South 5th Avenue, an inviting park-like setting.
- Reserved on first come basis.
- No equipment or materials are provided; bring your own canopies, tables, chairs, etc. Be prepared for Idaho's changeable weather.
- No electricity is provided.
- Regular: Regular booth space is a generous 12' x 12'. One artist only per booth.
- Mini: For Pocatello Art Center members only. For those artists who prefer to display their work for sale on a smaller scale without the hassles of set up/take down, there are a limited number of spaces for rent under a large, open canopy.
*Each space has four 8'h x4'w lattice panels of vertical space; floor space is 8' x 4'.
*Two (and only two) artists may share a mini-booth space.
*Each artist is responsible for hanging the art work; being present in the booth during fair hours; providing chair, table, etc.; removing art work overnight; providing protection for art work.
Set Up and Removal:
- Returning exhibitors need not repeat the jury process.
- Mail a completed application and appropriate fees before July 1st.
- Booth fee:
- PAC member: $125.00; $140.00 late
- Non-member: $150.00; $165:00 late
- Large SASE for return of receipts, etc.
- Exhibitors may set up Friday, August 25th, after 3:00 pm until 8:00 pm; or Saturday morning between 7:00 am and 8:00 am. Must be ready for the public by 10:00 am
- Exhibitors are encouraged to bring a hand dolly to facilitate unloading Driving on the grass is prohibited.
- Limited assistance may be available for set up and take down.
- Exhibitors may take down after 5:00pm on Sunday.
- There is ample vendor parking near the fair. Please leave the parking spots directly adjacent to the fair for customers. Exhibitors' vehicles should be parked in the assigned lot by 10:00 am each day.
- Exhibitors are responsible for collecting and reporting 6% Idaho sales tax on each sale.
Vendors will be provided a form for a temporary seller's permit.
- Security is provided Friday and Saturday night; artists leave displays at own risk.
- Idaho State University and the Pocatello Art Center and their staffs are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged property or personal injury resulting from participation in this fair.
- Only original, handmade work is acceptable. Jewelry made of plastic beads and embellishments is unacceptable. Reproductions, such as prints and cards, may comprise 40% of the artists's work. No commercial vendors or their representatives will be accepted. The displayed work must be consistent with that submitted to the jurors and must be suitable for family viewing. The Pocatello Art Center reserves the right to refuse entries. Decisions of the Jurors are final.
First Time Exhibitors:
Provide the following information along with a completed application form.
Fees and Deadlines Summary:
- Brief resume.
- Three photos of representative art work to be sold labeled with your name, size, and price of the item. Minimum photo size is 4" x 6". Because photos are a determining factor in your acceptance or non-acceptance, take them with care. No slides. No scanned images printed on computer paper.
- Photo of booth set-up labeled with your name, if requesting a regular booth.
- Appropriate fees.
- Please make out your checks to Pocatello Art Center.
- Jury fee (non-refundable)
- $20.00 due July 1st; $25.00 if late
- Booth fee: due July 1st
- PAC member: $125.00; $140.00 if late
- Non-member: $150.00; $165.00 if late
- Mini-booth fee (1-member): $100.00; $115.00 if late
- Mini-booth fee (2-members): $70.00 ea.; $85.00 ea. if late
- Pocatello Art Center membership $35/yr single, $50/yr family; can be paid at time of application.
- Large SASE for return of photos; receipts, etc.
By July 1st After July 1st Booth Jury Fee Booth Jury Fee Non-refundable Non-refundable PAC
$125 $20 $140 $25 Single mini. $100 $20 $115 $25 Shared mini. $70 $20 ea $85 ea $25 ea. Non-
$150 $20 $165 $25
Acceptance Notices & Cancellations:
- Acceptance notices will be mailed as received in the SASE you included with your Application Form.
- Cancellations before July 26th incur a $25 processing fee. No refunds after July 26th.
- The final deadline for accepting applications will be July 31st, 2017.
- KOA Campground, 9815 Pocatello Creek Road (208-233-6851).
- Super8, 1330 Bench Road, Exit 71, I-15 North South, Pocatello, ID 83201 (1-866-378-7378)
- ISU's Pond Student Union has three guest rooms available (208) 283-2700.
- Call Karen Vargason (208) 233-2662
- Or Call the Pocatello Art Center (208) 232-0970 between 10:00am and 4:00pm Monday-Friday.
- Or Check the Pocatello Art Center's Website: www.PocatelloArtCtr.org
(Be sure to click on the "Submit Form" at the bottom of the Application when finished to immediately reserve your space.)
© 2001-2017 Pocatello Art Center. All rights
Updated April 25, 2017